Are you looking to make a change in your accounting software? Whether you’re using Xero, Quickbooks, Kashflow or Freshbooks, Netsuite our Mindspace Team will assist you with your software migration and implementation.
The vast majority of business owners would choose Sage if you asked them which accounting software they used for their company. However, because they had such a stronghold on accounting software, they fumbled the ball when it came to the cloud, allowing startups like Xero and Quickbooks to quickly eat into their market share.
Xero and Quickbooks, in addition to being in the cloud, changed the working relationship between accountants and clients, allowing professionals to work far more collaboratively within a system that is far more intuitive and easier for clients to understand and navigate – rather than simply being a tool that accountants understood.
The advantages of switching to cloud accounting software
- Updates to software are carried out automatically. Your data is backed up to the cloud in real time, so you don’t have to worry about losing critical or sensitive company data.
- Smaller firms that don’t have a lot of money to invest can benefit from this. There’s no need to spend a lot of money on gear, and the fees are set up on a subscription basis, which is good for your cash flow.
- Document control is complete. There’s no need to email the most recent version back and forth, risking critical material falling into the wrong hands. Your information is secure, up to date, and available from anywhere, at any time.
- Exceptional security. Laptops are stolen, putting your confidential information at danger. Your data is always safe on world-class servers when you save it in the cloud.
We’ve helped a number of clients switch to new accounting software.
There are several new online solutions available these days that offer a variety of appealing features, such as integration with other software, direct bank feed, uploading bills/receipts, and the ability to use the software from anywhere and share with your accountant.
The UI is incredibly user-friendly, and most businesses are going to the cloud to keep up with technology.
However, the procedure must be carefully managed to minimise business disturbance while also correctly putting things up to ensure data integrity.
How We Work
- First, we’ll spend time with you to get a better understanding of your business.
- We’ll also go over your current accounting software and the year-end financial statements you filed to Companies House.
- We can also assist you in deciding which software is best for your company.
- We’ll transfer accounting data from one system to another and go over payment distributions.
- The control accounts, such as bank receipts, VAT, and payroll, will be reconciled.
- You can begin using the data after the records match and we have trust in it.