Outsource bookkeeping process option include remote access based, hosted software based, server based and online options.
- Data location is your computer
- Accounting Software access on your computer
- Hardware required computer,scanner,fax
- Highly used
- Data backup is manual
- Ideal for businesses having turnover of more than 1 million
- Data location our server
- Accounting software is locally with us
- Work on Back up file
- Hardware required scanner/fax
- Ideal for small business with turnover upto 1 million
- Data Location our Server
- Online Access to Software
- Software functionality is limited
- Data backup is automatic
- Ideal for Service Companies and Ecommerce Retailers
Offline Accounting File:
- Client will share the documents (by scan/email, dropbox/google drive).
- Client will provide us with a copy of your QuickBooks File.
- We will update the QuickBooks files on my computer.
- We email or share on cloud (dropbox/Gdrive) with you a backup copy of your QuickBooks file for you to restore on your computer.
Remote PC Access:
- We will connect to your computer over the internet using Remote software such as AnyDesk, Teamviewer or a secure VPN connection.
- Client will scan the source documents to your computer.
- Client will give us remote access to your accounting software.
- We will update the books and log out.
- Client will send the documents (by scan/email or share on dropbox/google drive)
- We sign into the software/website and enter the transactions and logout.