Our trademark is the dealing of solutions customized to each location that enable you to work easily from day one. Our basic services help all sizes organizations whether it’s in their home market, entering another nation or whether they require support to streamline existing activities.
Mindspace provide you with a solitary contact to organize the everyday management of your outsource accounting services, and help to guarantee clear correspondence over different purviews, so you can deal with the subtleties and spotlight on what’s extremely imperative: developing your business.
- AP/AR Management
- Cash Reconciliations (Petty cash & cash collections)
- Bank Reconciliations (Checking and Credit Cards)
- Inventory Management
- Recording and Reconciling Payroll Transactions
- Revenue Reconciliation with Bank Deposits
- VAT registration and Preparation
- Guidance on VAT planning and administration.
- Use of the most suitable scheme.
- VAT control and reconciliation.
- Help with completing VAT returns.
Payroll Management Services:
- WPS Processing
- Accurate paydays
- Direct deposit
- Professional payroll processing- pay checks
- Secure employee access to payment records
- Vacation and sick pay tracking
- End of service entitlements calculations
Accounting System & Integration:
- Accounting Software Selection and Setup
- Integration with Third-Party Applications
- Training on usage of various Accounting Systems
- Software used: QB/QBO, Xero, Wave, Sage, MYOB, Peachtree and more
- Financial Analysis and Modelling
- Key Performance Indicators
- Cash Flow Management
- Budgets and Forecasting
- Special Projects
- Working with Professionals (Bankers, lawyers etc.)
- Intercompany charges & reconciliations
- Accruals & prepayment schedules
- Variance reports
- Cash Flows
- Balance sheets
- Profit and loss statements
Cash Flow Management:
- Review purchase order, receiving and payment systems and processes
- Review order, invoicing and collection systems and processes
- Review of use of purchase discounts
- Review inventory level optimization strategies
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budget preparation
- Forecasts and projections
- Budget vs. actual monitoring and reporting
- Accounts receivable aging reviews