Mindspace Outsourcing Services Pvt Ltd (”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purposes of data protection legislation in force from time to time the data controller is Mindspace Outsourcing Services Pvt Ltd .
Mindspace understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
This Notice applies to Our use of any and all data collected by us in relation to your use of Our Site.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully and ensure that you understand it. Your acceptance of Our Privacy Notice is deemed to occur upon your first use of Our Site AND/OR You will be required to read and accept this Privacy Notice when signing up for an Account or giving confirmation for your data to be used. If you do not accept and agree with this Privacy Notice, you must stop using Our Site immediately.
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters and/or whitepapers and other documents available for download from our website (including your name and email address);
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you sent to us or send through our website and including Olark chat; and
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Using personal information
a. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
b. We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- personalise our website for you;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- send statements, invoices ,payslips and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- enable you to download information/white papers/documents you have requested;
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud
We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party or direct marketing.
Sharing of Data
- We may share your data with members of Mindspace Group . This includes MindspaceOutsourcing.com & Bookkeeping.co.in who are all members of the Mindspace Group.
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further approval from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us. In addition, to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America and India.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this clause .
Retaining personal information
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out to provide your services or other services that you have elected. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies. We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes.
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may change this Privacy Notice as we may deem necessary from time to time, or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on Our Site and you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the Privacy Notice on your first use of Our Site following the alterations. We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.
If you intend to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at [email protected]
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to us. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests and We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
We regard your personal data as confidential and only share it if you provide your consent or if we are legally required to disclose it or pursuant to this Policy. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, personal data will not be disclosed to third parties contrary to this Policy.
We may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do have access to certain personal data provided by users of this Website or service. Any personal data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that we request. Furthermore, any personal data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this policy and in accordance with the GDPR regulations.
We may provide paid products and/or services. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors)
The payment processors we work with are: Paypal and Payoneer. You can find the privacy policies of these sites
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
We use an online chat system provided by Olark.
If you contact us on our website using the Olark chat system, the following data will be held on the Olark servers which are based in the USA: Transcripts, i.e. chat history, IP address, Browser type, Referring page, Page view history (only during chat conversation), Chat conversation, Chat start time, Chat duration, Visitor name (if provided by visitor), Visitor location, i.e. Country, Visitor email address (if provided by visitor, Duration of visit, Whether they are a returning visitor, How many times they have chatted.
All data (active and archived) will be destroyed upon request, i.e. account termination.
This website is owned by Mindspace Outsourcing Services Pvt Ltd. 247, Second Floor, Manish Mansion, Frontier Colony, Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004, India
You can contact us at [email protected]